You may want to consider a contempt action when the other party refuses to comply with a court order.  Sometimes this is the only way to show the other party that you are serious, and they need to fulfill their obligation.  If the other party is found in contempt of a lawful court order, the court may order them to pay your attorney fees and costs, issue a money judgement, order makeup time, and in more egregious circumstances, they can order the other person to serve jail time in an effort to coerce compliance with the court order. If you are in a situation where the other person is not obeying the court order or you are being accused of disobeying a court order, we would be happy to discuss your case to determine if a contempt action is right for you or to help defend you if an action has been filed against you.