We often hear questions asking: How do I get custody of my child; How do I get 50% custody; and What should I do if the other parent is threatening to take custody of my child?  Washington state does not use the term custody between two parents, but they do have parenting plans which designate which parent the children will reside with every day of the year. There are many factors the court considers when determining a parenting plan.  If you have questions the parenting schedule for your children, feel free to call us to discuss your situation.