A paternity case usually arises when the biological father of the child has not signed the paternity affidavit or when there is a dispute as to who the biological father is.  Typically, before the court can order a parenting plan, an order of paternity will need to be entered.  We can help parents establish paternity, a parenting plan, and child support.