Child Relocation in the State of Washington

Child Relocation Attorney Pierce County, Washington

When a parenting plan has been put in place by the court, whether temporary or permanent, the relocation statutes are triggered when a parent with at least 45% of residential time with the child intends to relocate or relocates.  If you are parent who has at least 45% residential time and are considering relocation or you are a parent who has less than 45% of the residential time and the other parent is relocating, do not hesitate to contact our Pierce County and King County Family Law Attorneys today to discuss your situation.  It is important to take action before it is too late.